Friday, July 23, 2010

WELCOME TO THE GREAT AMERICAN VACATION IDEAS TRAVEL BLOG

Hello!! Welcome to our very first blog post.

First, let me introduce myself. I am a travel writer for the Great American Vacation Ideas travel guide series. Ever since I was a small child, I have loved traveling across this country. Each summer, the family would head out and visit some of the great National Parks, big cities, and beaches scattered around America. Today, I still travel, but this time for an actual living. So, this blog is going to be a slice of what I have seen – favorite destinations, hidden gems, and more.

Each week, I will be writing blogs about all things travel in the United States. Topics will include:

• Travel Destination Ideas
• Day Trip Suggestions
• Pet Friendly Travel Tips
• Festivals, Events, and Shows throughout the country
• Money Saving Travel Tips
• Gift Ideas for the Traveler
• Even book suggestions – Why not pick up a novel written about one of your favorite places?

This blog is produced on behalf of Great American Vacation Ideas, an internet travel guide website. So, you will also get a sneak peak when they release new travel guides!!


Happy Travels!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment